Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Trying my best to update this blog as much as possible, but it's proving to be a more difficult task than i thought. I am not even halfway done with our US trip (although getting there), and I still have some backlog from our Uluru and New Zealand trips that i will probably never get around to.

The need to travel has not kicked in again. Yet. But then again, I just realised it's only been a month since we got back. The thought of getting on the plane for more than 2 hours does not sound inviting at all right now, although I have been dreaming of the beach a lot quite lately. I haven't had a beach break for quite some time now. It would be nice to have a relaxing vacation again - no walking for hours, just eat, drink, sleep and lie on the sand.

Ahh, yes, I am definitely dreaming of the beach.

Snorkeling in Coral Coast

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...