Some of the things I particularly like:
- The city, indeed, it never sleeps. I know i can always get food somewhere no matter what time of day it is.
- It's so easy to navigate as long as you orient yourself with the north and south. And the subway is amazing (and not dirty as I initially thought it would be). I was actually surprised at how uncrowded it is even during peak hours. Sydney has like half the population yet the trains are packed like a can of sardines!
- The flagship stores and shopping in general. I could walk the entire 5th avenue and feel like i've gone to heaven.
- Free wifi almost everywhere! Very tech savvy and tourist friendly!
- It's a photographer's dream. Truly. I've got tons, and i mean tons of photos to prove how much i love taking pictures of New York.
Here are a few snaps i've taken with my iPhone.